Thursday, January 26, 2017

Broken but still good.



It's only Wednesday (Thursday?) and this week hasn't been the greatest. I've been getting bad news all over the place and life's hectic as it is without it. For the past four days, I've had almost two caffeinated sugary drinks a day (one in the morning, one in the afternoon) just to get through without going to sleep. I haven't showered in what feels like FOREVER and ugh it's so GROSS. My mom's been having mini breakdowns and I'm terrified that she's going to completely destroy herself in the next two weeks.

tl;dr version, my life kinda sucks right now.

But amidst all the craziness, there are still good things.

Getting Hi-Chews for people. Spoiling the people that I know. Being able to laugh at things (like my best friend stealing her little brother's LEGO BB-8 cuz I said I'd pay her to do it). HAVING MOUNTAIN DEW FOR DINNER WHOOPS I THINK THIS IS WHY IM STILL AWAKE AND BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS. Teasing old friends. Managing to clean my room (this is truly a miracle, honestly).

My life's screwy and not exactly great right now, but it's good.

It's still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment