Thursday, September 1, 2016

An Introduction of Sorts

I have blogged before. It's kind of been an on-off/love-hate relationship for the past seven years. The reason I want to get back to it is partly because I got inspired by my journalism course.
But mostly, it's because I keep getting reminded of the hidden things. The little things that seem so unimportant but end up being points of light along the journey.

I'm very emotional and get depressed easily. In all truth, this blog is more for me. Something that I learned years ago is that the joy really is in the journey -- but if you don't record it, you don't remember. I spend enough time on the computer now where it's easier for me to just open a blog and use it as a journal of sorts.
As such, these posts will not be very well thought out and will be prone to ramble. The blog itself will have the same quality as my notebooks, with my thoughts flying all over the place with very little order (if any).

If you still choose to read this, then I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment